WELCOME TO MY PAGE,THIS WHAT AM ALL ABOUT

Hello everyone...my name is natalie joby but most people refer to me as joby.Well am grateful to be here first and am looking forward to share and also learn a lot.I love writing so much,like so much...i find writing the best way to express myself,express what others would want to talk about or wish saying but they are scared to or maybe don't have a way of bringing the message out.Writing also makes me feel good about myself,it has helped me also grow in terms of spiritual,mentally and emotion wise.My writings are basically based on my experiences all from the past,present and future,this includes life and style,political matters that affect young youths and families and so much more that am going to be sharing with y'all on a weekly basis.

I can also say am also into reading what others have note down and doing more research about readings and writings.am looking forward to growth in all this...from kenya  to the world💋💪.

Comments

Popular Posts